Terms and Conditions:
USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS STRICTLY SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT. THE WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY. IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR SYMPTOMS OR SITUATION IS LIFE-THREATENING, CALL 911 OR YOUR EMERGENCY MEDICAL SYSTEM IMMEDIATELY.
- Agreement. Please read this user agreement carefully before using this website. This agreement explains the terms and conditions governing usage of the SECURECARE website, and it is your responsibility to read and understand them. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this website.
- General Information Disclaimer. SECURECARE does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the completeness or usefulness, or the accuracy or quality of any information presented on this website. While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, the information is subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed to be current.
- Medical Information Disclaimer. The information on this website is of a general nature and is intended for educational purposes only. The information available on this website should not be used as a substitute for professional medical care for the prevention, diagnosis, or treatment of health problems.
- You should consult with your doctor before taking any prescription or over-the-counter drugs (including any herbal medicines or dietary supplements) or following any treatment or regimen. Only your personal doctor can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for you.
- The information on this website should not be used as a substitute for the diagnosis and advice of your health care professional.
- Nothing on this website is to be interpreted as advocating the self-management of your health and medical condition(s) or those of your family.
- The information contained herein has been devised without reference to cultural, dietary, societal language, or prescribing or dispensing conditions, other than those of the United States, which might affect the information provided.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SECURECARE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY INFORMATION, DATA, OR OTHER MATERIAL TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR RESIDING ON THIS WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF SECURECARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST SECURECARE, ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS FROM LOSSES OR DAMAGES YOU SUSTAIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND SECURECARE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTY, OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
- Advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or providers of products or services found on or throughout this or any other SECURECARE website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser or provider. You agree that SECURECARE shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or providers on this website.
- Links. Third-party websites linked to this website are not under the control of SECURECARE, and SECURECARE is not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. SECURECARE provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply a financial or business relationship, or endorsement by SECURECARE of the website or its products or services. SECURECARE is not responsible for any activities that you may engage in on any linked website, including without limitation, purchase of products or services.
- Not Intended for Minors. This website is not designed or intended for use by minors. You must be an individual, 18 years of age or older, to use this website.
- Changes to This Agreement. SECURECARE may change the terms of this user agreement from time to time. By continuing to use the website after we post any such changes, you accept the user agreement as modified. You can always find the current version of the user condition by following the Terms and Conditions link.
- Copyright. You may download material displayed on this website for noncommercial, personal use only, including showing the print-out to your personal doctor, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, transfer, or use any content or information of this website for public or commercial purposes without SECURECARE’s prior written permission.
- Trademarks. Any logos and trademarks appearing throughout the SECURECARE website belong to SECURECARE, its affiliates, or third party trademark owners, and are protected by U.S. and international laws. Without SECURECARE’s express prior written permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the SECURECARE logos or trademarks. Nothing on this website shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of SECURECARE, its affiliates, or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold SECURECARE and its affiliates and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of this agreement or any activity by you on this website.
- Governing Law. This user agreement shall be construed, governed by, and enforced solely and exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Nebraska, without giving effect to its conflict of legal provisions of your actual state or country of residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of this user agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement will continue in full force and effect. You hereby agree that the courts located in the State of Nebraska, USA, will constitute the sole and exclusive forum for the resolution of any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts and irrevocably waive any objections thereto.
- Entire Agreement. This user agreement constitutes the entire and final agreement between you and SECURECARE with respect to this subject and replaces any and all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the user agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by SECURECARE
Our site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and/or unauthorized alteration of the information under our control, including the encryption of data using Secure Socket Layer technology. We aim to protect and keep confidential all information which is provided to SecureCare through this site, and to treat such information with the same consideration and confidentiality as any information sent to us by the U.S. mail or communicated to us by telephone. The nature of the Internet, however, prevents us from guaranteeing the confidentiality of information we receive through the site or via e-mail.
SecureCare collects member information such as name, phone, identification number, e-mail, or address. This information is collected for verification purposes and as required by state regulations. This information is kept strictly confidential and is not used by SecureCare for any external purposes. SecureCare will not sell, license or transmit to anyone any personal information that members or practitioners provide to us online. We may disclose information obtained online to our partners involved in administering or providing services.
E-mail functionality on our site does not provide a completely secure and confidential means of communication. It is possible that your e-mail communication may be accessed or viewed inappropriately by another Internet user while in transit to us. If you wish to keep your information completely private, you should not use e-mail and instead, contact us at 1-877-GO CHIRO to guarantee the confidentiality of your information.
If you have any questions, please contact:
13215 Birch Drive, Suite 200
Omaha, NE 68164