SecureCare is a provider-owned network management company advocating for conservative care providers. Our mission is to deliver the highest standard of network management utilizing fair and efficient management practices and to improve the relationship between conservative care providers and the insurance industry.
Simple, efficient, and fair – these are SecureCare’s values. We operate in a transparent and ethical manner by building deep and lasting relationships founded on trust and respect with both providers and health plans. This balanced approach has proven to forge productive win-win partnerships.
SecureCare focuses on six core objectives:
- Decrease administrative burden
- Eliminate prior authorization
- Increase utilization of conservative care
- Fair reimbursements and expanded CPT codes
- Decrease fraud, waste, and abuse
- Create lasting relationships with state associations